Monday, November 26, 2007

Secret Ingredient Tuesday #1

Since I had first posted about the Secret Ingredient meme, I had been thinking about what could be our first ingredient. I came up with a few ideas. One of which I was thinking may be too broad of an ingredient. Well, I was watching Iron Chef of America last night and they used the same ingredient. So I guess that means it isn't too broad.

Today's secret ingredient is sugar.

Post 5 recipes on your blog that utilize some form of sugar. Then post a comment here when you are done. Visit other participants blogs to see what their recipes are. Who knows, you might just find a new recipe that you will love.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mine is up. I can't wait to see what everyone else posts.

SaoirseDaily2 said...

Mines Up. Come and check out the sugar recipes I posted.

Anonymous said...

Hi Wakela. I was not able to join for this week.I really do not know how to cook.

But, I will try something next time.

Take care!

Betty said...

Mine's up also. Great idea, Wakela.

Wakela said...

Thanks to everyone who participated this first week. The recipes were great.